Once a month, MHI releases a newsletter called MHI Industry News that wraps up some of the top stories from the past month. As the newsletter is delivered to almost 140,000 professionals involved in the material handling industry in a range of leadership positions, the types of articles we include in this newsletter are equally as varied. However, some of the articles have a wide-ranging appeal, as evidenced by the open rate by your industry peers.
Here is the final tally that shows the 11 most-clicked articles in the 2021 MHI Industry News newsletters.
1. Women: Succeeding in supply chain
3. Pedestrian and traffic barriers in industrial environments
4. Cutting edge innovations compete for annual honor
5. Big data analytics and its value across supply chain operations
6. MHI Solutions – The Connected Worker
7. Building a digital warehouse
8. New MHI view video targets benefits of AS/RS
10. MODEX, the biggest manufacturing and supply chain event of 2022, is coming to Atlanta, March 28-31
11. Intelligent lifting devices for manual handling applications