The theme of this year’s event was “People, Programs and Partnerships,” and also debuted the new MHI Career & Technical Education growth model..
Material handling and supply chain systems are becoming markedly vulnerable to cyberattacks. * By MD Sarder and Matthew Haschak * Cybersecurity is the ability..
Get a preview of the largest manufacturing and supply chain event of 2019—ProMat—coming to Chicago’s McCormick Place April 8-11. Read More…
* By Jason Schenker, Prestige Economics * The U.S. economy and most material handling equipment manufacturers enjoyed solid growth in 2018. But the outlook for..
* By Jean Feingold * In the current tight labor market, facilities are seeking ways to streamline manual material handling (MMH) to increase productivity,..
* By Katie Kuehner-Hebert * Innovation and evolution don’t just happen. They are a result of continually challenging the boundaries and testing the unknown...
* By Stephen Murdoch * The Overhead Alliance—a marketing arm for the Monorail Manufacturers Association, the Hoist Manufacturers Institute and the Crane..
SOLUTIONS COMMUNITY: Crawl, Walk, Run Approach Helps Overcome Barriers to Implementing New Technology
* By John Paxton, COO, MHI * With e-commerce continuing to grow, customers increasingly expecting orders to be delivered yesterday and a shortage of talented..
Keeping Those Red Pallets Moving Across the Country Eric Sobanski enjoys a good round of golf but fully expects his clubs to be collecting dust for a while. In..
At the 2018 MHI Executive Summit and Annual Conference, attendees heard from industry visionaries including Gerd Leonard, Ritchie Etwaru, John Sileo, Eric..